Legal Aid HelpLine
Tollfree HelpLine Number
- Monday 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Tuesday 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Wednesday 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Thursday 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
What to Expect
- Callers will first be screened for financial eligibility.
- Eligible callers may be scheduled to speak with an attorney or referred for other types of assistance.
- Clients may be asked to fill out a written application.
- Clients may be referred to a self-help (pro se) clinic.
- Clients may be represented by a staff attorney or referred to a volunteer attorney in the community.
- Assistance is available for callers with disabilities.