Case Management System Coordinator IT Support Position Announcement #1819
Community Legal Aid is a private non-profit law firm which works to bridge the gap between poverty and justice for those in need. Legal Aid is the primary provider of free civil legal representation to low income and elderly residents of central northeast Ohio, concentrating its efforts on legal work that makes a difference in the lives of those it serves.
- Provide support in the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, upgrade, and support of all IT systems and services, including servers, PCs, operating systems, telephones, software applications, printers, back-ups, reporting, and peripherals.
- Responds to telephone calls, email requests, help desk tickets for staff support requests.
- Provide support during systems upgrades, installations, migrations, and file maintenance.
- Assist with G Suite, including new user email setup, add users to distribution groups, and monitor various email/Google configurations related to all G Suite services.
- Maintain our case management system (running on LAMP stack)
- Assist in the management of servers, security solutions, network hardware and equipment.
- Provide end-user services including, help desk, creating and terminating user accounts, and technical support services.
- Ensure the maintenance of all written documentation, including system and user manuals, license agreements, and documentation of modifications and upgrades.
- Keep current with the latest technologies and determine what new technology solutions and implementations will meet business and system requirements.
- Provide support for the public website.
- Monitor staff usage of telephone, email, and Internet systems to ensure compliance with office and personnel policies and procedures, provide management reports documenting compliance and assist other management staff in researching and documenting violations.
- Develop understanding of current case management system and practices and make recommendations on how case management could be improved.
- Develop and run management and funder reports from our case management system using Crystal Reports and Microsoft Access.
- Contribute to developing standard operating procedures and best practices, including providing written protocols and guidance end-users.
- Communicate regularly with management and all users of information services and systems
- Support Legal Aid’s overall mission, following all standards, policies, procedures, and confidentiality guidelines.
- Such other duties as assigned.
The CMS coordinator/Help Desk Technician must have excellent communication skills, be comfortable interacting with technical, professional and non-professional staff and have excellent organizational and project management skills. Must have strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities. The CMS coordinator/Help Desk Technician should have experience with Microsoft operating systems (desktop & server), Linux, VoIP, network administration and VMWare is preferred. Certifications in the following are a plus: MCP, A+, Network+, VMware
Location: Akron, OH
Reports To: IT Manager
Salary: DOE. Excellent working environment and benefit package.
Deadline: Open until filled.
To Apply: Send cover letter, resume and references by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate that you are applying for position # 1819 in the subject line.