Homeowner Information Class (Stark County)
Free and open to the public.
Are you prepared for mediation? Facing foreclosure? Having trouble paying your mortgage? Join Legal Aid advocates to learn about your options. Topics include:
- How to be considered for loan modifications programs to keep your home
- How to go from a temporary to a permanent loan modification
- How foreclosure works, how long the process takes, and what your rights are while a foreclosure is pending
- Bankruptcy as an option to keep your home
- How to obtain free legal help
- HAMP and other programs to help you keep your home
- How to prepare and what questions you should be asking
Please bring all paperwork you have received thus far to class.
Classes are held bi-weekly at Stark County District Library branches. Classes offered through partnership between Community Legal Aid, the Stark Bar Association, and the Stark County District Library.