Homeowner Information Class (Stark County)
Are you prepared for mediation, facing foreclosure, or having trouble paying your mortgage? Join us for a free homeowner information class to learn more about:
- How to be considered for loan modification programs
- How to go from a temporary to a permanent loan modification
- How foreclosure works, how long the process takes, and what your rights are while a foreclosure is pending
- If bankruptcy is an option to keep your home
- How to obtain free legal help
- HAMP and other programs to help you keep your home
- How to prepare and what questions you should be asking
All classes are taught by attorneys. All are welcome regardless of income. Classes are made possible by Community Legal Aid, The Stark County Bar Association, and the Stark County District Library.
For more information, call 211 or (330) 491-9997.
Thursday, March 16th, 2017
5:00 - 6:30 p.m.
Stark County Library Main Branch
715 Market Avenue N.