Stark County Housing Law Workshop - Homeowner Information Class
Homeowner Information Class
Are you prepared for mediation, facing foreclosure, or having trouble paying your mortgage? Join us for these free weekly classes. All are welcome, regardless of income. All classes are taught by attorneys. Please bring all the paperwork you have received thus far to the class.
- How to be considered for loan modification programs to keep your home
- How to go from a temporary to a permanent loan modification
- How foreclosure works, how long the process takes, and your rights while a foreclosure is pending
- Is bankruptcy an option to keep your home?
- How to obtain free legal help
- HAMP and other programs to help keep your home
- How to prepare and what questions you should be asking
- Thursday, December 8, 5:00-6:30 p.m. - Stark County District Library, Main Branch (715 Market Avenue North)
- Thursday, December 22, 5:00-6:30 p.m. - Stark County District Library, Perry Branch (5710 12th Street NW)
- Wednesday, January 4, 5:00-6:30 p.m. - Stark County District Library, Rodman Branch (215 East Broadway Street)
- Thursday, January 19, 5:00-6:30 p.m. - Stark County District Library, Main Branch (715 Market Avenue North)
For more information, call 211 or (330) 491-9997