Legal Office Hours: McEbright CLC
Legal Office Hours for families of students at McEbright CLC offered in partnership with the United Way of Summit & Medina's Family Resource Centers at Akron Public Schools (APS). Every other Monday from 1PM - 4PM.
Advocates from Community Legal Aid will be onsite at United Way of Summit & Medina's Family Resource Centers to help APS families experiencing civil legal issues. Services may include legal information, counsel & advice, self-help assistance, and representation in matters including, but not limited to:
- Eviction and housing conditions
- Individual Education Plans (IEP); 504 plans
- Truancy concerns
- School discipline proceedings
- Protection orders
- Record sealing, expungements
- Driver's license reinstatements
- Immigration issues
- Self-help assistance for custody or guardianship
- Obtaining or maintaining public benefits
Legal Office Hours are open for families with students at McEbright Elementary School. Walk-ins welcome but appointments are highly recommended. Contact the Family Resource Center coordinator at (330) 761-7940 for more information.