Legal Help: Self Help Desk at Trumbull County Family Court
Free and open to the public - Tuesday from 1:00 - 4:00 and Thursdays from 9:00 - 12:00
Representing yourself in a domestic relations (family law) or juvenile court custody or visitation case in Trumbull County? Talk with an attorney who can:
- help you find the right forms for your case
- review your forms before you file
- explain the legal process
Note: attorneys can provide legal information only. They will not be able to provide legal advice about your specific case. This clinic does not provide assistance with divorces, dissolutions, or parenting plans.
What to know:
- bring a current driver's license or state ID
- preview and/or print forms in advance at www.familycourt.co.trumbull.oh.us
- there is a charge of 5 cents per page to print forms on site or to use pre-printed forms
- you will be responsible for all filing fees related to your case
Advance registration not required, walk-ins welcome.
Offered in partnership with the Trumbull County Family Court.