Online clinic: Homeowners information class
Free and open to the public. Online the 1st and 3rd Thursday of each month at 5:00 p.m.
Are you a homeowner worried about foreclosure? Having trouble paying your mortgage? Join us online for this free class to learn about your options. Topics include:
- How to be considered for loan modification programs to keep your home
- How to go from a temporary to a permanent loan modification
- How foreclosure works, how long the process takes, and what your rights are while a foreclosure is pending
- Bankruptcy as an option to keep your home
- How to obtain free legal help
- HAMP and other programs to help you keep your home
- How to prepare and what questions you should be asking
No advance registration is required. However, please have any paperwork you may have received from a court available during the presentation. You should also download and print the foreclosure mediation workbook found here.
To attend the online clinic on Zoom, click the button below at the set time:
Or, to attend the clinic by phone, use the following information to call in at the set time:
1 (312) 626-6799 meeting ID 838-8760-9315