Legal Aid at: Parent Workshop, Autism Society (online)
Free and open to the public, online Monday, August 23, 2021
Join Legal Aid for this online webinar, "Taking an Active Role in Your Child's IEP."
PARTICIPANTS ATTENDING THIS WEBINAR WILL:
- Learn what is included in an evaluation for special education services
- Discover common pitfalls during the evaluation process
- Gain knowledge of IEP components
- Understand student rights and options to resolve IEP related disputes
- Get tips and best practices for advocating at an IEP meeting
Event is offered through the Autism Society of Greater Akron
Pre-registration is required
If you have questions or would like additional information, please contact Wendy Cline, LSW and ASGA Support Specialist via email here or via phone at 330.940.1441 ext 1.