Advocate Training: Safe Day 2021 - Back to Basics (free, online CLE and CEU credits)
Free and open to attorneys and other advocates working with survivors of violence
Join us for this interactive training focused on helping survivors break free from the cycle of abuse.
Topics to include:
- Intimate knowledge: a survivor's shares their own journey toward wholeness
- Safety planning and enforcement of protection orders
- Housing and financial stability
- Coordination of resources
- Emotion overwhelm: helping survivors work through grief, anxiety, doubt, and fear of an unknown future
- Addressing the needs of survivor's children
CLE and CEU credit have been requested
PLEASE NOTE: There is a two step registration process.