CANCELLED: Legal Check Up at Open M (Summit)
This event has been cancelled due to public health concerns. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Free and open to the public
Did you know that financial, housing, health and safety, and other issues may have legal solutions? Meet with Legal Aid staff to see if we can help you solve legal problems that may be limiting you from opportunities to control, improve, and enrich your life.
Note: meeting with an advocate does not guarantee full representation.
We may be able to assist with the following types of issues:
- Rental housing issues or problems with your landlord
- Debt collection and harassment
- Health problems or insurance coverage
- Taxes and problems with the IRS
- Estate planning (wills, powers of attorney, living wills)
- Record sealing or expungement
- Protection orders for victims of domestic violence and stalking
- Special education needs for school-aged children
- Public benefits (such as food stamps, social security, and more)
Walk ins welcome.
This clinic is offered in partnership with OPEN M.