CANCELLED: Legal Aid at Canton Vet Center (Stark)
This event has been cancelled due to public health concerns. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Free and open to veterans
An advocate will be on-site to meet with veterans to determine eligibility for civil legal services. Note: meeting with an advocate does not guarantee full representation.
We may be able to assist with the following types of issues:
- Evictions and Landlord/Tenant Issues
- Debt mitigation and/or bankruptcy
- Probate matters
- Federal tax issues
- Simple estate planning (wills, powers of attorney, living wills)
- Record sealing or expungement
- Civil Protection Orders - domestic violence and stalking
- Family law matters
- Special education needs
- Access to public benefits
Appointments and walk-ins accepted. To schedule an appointment, call 330-761-7054 and select "4" at the prompt.