CANCELLED: Save Your Home Class (Summit)
This event has been cancelled due to public health concerns. Please contact our HelpLine at (800) 998-9454 for an information packet. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Are you prepared for mediation? Facing foreclosure? Having trouble paying your mortgage? Join Legal Aid advocates to learn about your options. Topics include:
- How to be considered for loan modification programs to keep your home
- How to go from a temporary to a permanent loan modification
- How foreclosure works, how long the process takes, and what your rights are while a foreclosure is pending
- Bankruptcy as an option to keep your home
- How to obtain free legal help
- HAMP and other programs to help you keep your home
- How to prepare and what questions you should be asking
Please bring all paperwork you have received thus far to class.
Classes are held bi-weekly at Akron-Summit County Public Library branches. Classes offered through partnership between Community Legal Aid, the Summit County Court of Common Pleas, and the Akron-Summit County Public Library