CANCELLED Legal Aid at: Youngstown VA Outpatient Clinic (Mahoning)
This event is cancelled due to public health concerns. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Free and open to Veterans
An advocate will be on-site to meet with veterans to determine eligibility for civil legal services. Note: meeting with an advocate does not guarantee full representation.
We may be able to assist with the following types of issues:
- Evictions and landlord/tenant issues
- Debt mitigation and/or bankruptcy
- Probate matters
- Federal tax issues
- Simple estate planning (wills, powers of attorney, living wills)
- Record sealing or expungement
- Civil Protection Orders - domestic violence and stalking
- Family law matters
- Special education needs
- Access to public benefits
Appointments and walk-ins accepted. To schedule an appointment, call 330-740-9200 extension 1570.