Advocate Training: (free CLE - Interactive Webinar) Diversifying the Attorney's Toolkit - Effective Legislative and Policy Advocacy
Free and open to attorneys who participate in the Volunteer Legal Service Program and anyone interested in learning more about policy making
Join us for this Zoom training on May 29th.
Engage in policy advocacy with confidence with this free CLE featuring an overview of:
- Ohio legislative processes, including analyzing legislation and redistricting
- Ohio Executive Branch overview, including the rulemaking process
- Local Government processes
Speakers will include experienced attorneys who engage in statewide advocacy and who represent local government.
Participants will learn:
- how to submit comments in response to proposed legislation
- how to offer testimony in committee hearings
- how to track legislation
- and how to engage in local policy efforts
3.25 credit hours have been requested from the Supreme Court of Ohio
You must attend the live Zoom training to receive CLE credit.
Registration is closed for CLE credit as we have met our maximum number of attendees. However, if you would like to receive a copy of the recorded session please email us at email@example.com.