CANCELLED Legal Aid at: Senior Center at Medina County Office for Older Adults (Medina)
This event is cancelled due to public health concerns. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Free and open to senior citizens who have registered to attend.
An advocate will be on-site to meet with senior citizens to determine eligibility for civil legal services. Note: meeting with an advocate does not guarantee full representation.
We may be able to assist with the following types of issues:
- Evictions and landlord/tenant issues
- Debt mitigation and/or bankruptcy
- Probate matters
- Federal tax issues
- Simple estate planning (wills, powers of attorney, living wills)
- Record sealing or expungement
- Civil Protection Orders - domestic violence and stalking
- Family law matters
- Special education needs
- Access to public benefits
Advance registration is required. To schedule your appointment call the senior center at 330-723-9514