Legal Aid at: Soprema Senior Center (Medina)
Free and open to senior citizens who have registered to attend.
An advocate will be on-site to meet with senior citizens to determine eligibility for civil legal services. Note: meeting with an advocate does not guarantee full representation.
We may be able to assist with the following types of issues:
- Evictions and landlord/tenant issues
- Debt mitigation and/or bankruptcy
- Probate matters
- Federal tax issues
- Simple estate planning (wills, powers of attorney, living wills)
- Record sealing or expungement
- Civil Protection Orders - domestic violence and stalking
- Family law matters
- Special education needs
- Access to public benefits
Advance registration is required. To schedule your appointment call the senior center at 330-335-1513.