Free Clinic: Record Sealing (Canton)
Free and open to the public.
LOOKING FOR A FRESH START?
Have you been denied a job, housing, or public benefit because of your criminal record? If so, this clinic is for you!
Legal advocates will be on site and available to help with criminal record sealing and expungement. Representatives from local organizations will also be onsite to provide information about addiction recovery, mental health services, and other community resources.
Offered in partnership with:
- Coming Together Stark County
- Stark County Bar Association
- Stark County Community Action Agency
- Stark County Department of Job & Family Services
- Stark County Fatherhood Coalition
- Stark County NAACP
- Stark County Urban League
- Trinity Gospel Temple
Contact us to learn more: (800) 998-9454