Workshop: Helping Your Child Succeed in School (Summit)
Free and open to the public. Advance registration requested.
The Learning is for Everyone (LIFE) Project is designed to help parents and guardians be the best advocate for their children's education. During the workshop, you will learn:
- How to ask the school for help
- What types of help are available
- What questions to ask at school meetings
- How to stop bullying
- How to access special education services
- How to address language barriers
Familes at all income levels are welcome to attend this workshop. Children may also attend. Refreshments are provided and a free children's book will be given to registered attendees.
Register online by clicking the button below, or call 330-983-2698.