Advocate Training: The Immigrant Experience in America Today - Shifting Immigration Landscapes
A free CLE for attorneys
This CLE will cover the immigrant experience in America today and includes an overview of the shifting immigration landscape and current trends. Topics include:
- Interior Immigration Enforcement
- Immigration Detention
- Asylum and other protection for immigrant victims
- Census citizenship question and access to other federal agency records
- Identifying risks for all non-citizens
- Community resources and guidance
Three (3) general CLE credit hours requested from the Ohio Supreme Court.
Registration at the event begins at 12:15 p.m.