Save Your Home Class (Summit)
Are you prepared for mediation? Facing foreclosure? Having trouble paying your mortgage? Join Legal Aid advocates to learn about your options. Topics include:
- How to be considered for loan modification programs to keep your home
- How to go from a temporary to a permanent loan modification
- How foreclosure works, how long the process takes, and what your rights are while a foreclosure is pending
- Bankruptcy as an option to keep your home
- How to obtain free legal help
- HAMP and other programs to help you keep your home
- How to prepare and what questions you should be asking
Please bring all paperwork you have received thus far to class.
Classes are held bi-weekly at Akron-Summit County Public Library branches. Classes offered through partnership between Community Legal Aid, the Summit County Court of Common Pleas, and the Akron-Summit County Public.