Access to Justice Forum: Balancing the Scale (CLE)
Join us for a free panel discussion and CLE to discuss how strategic partnerships can promote equal justice.
Topic: Balancing the Scale: Partnership that Promote Equal Justice
- Jim Sandman, President of the Legal Services Corporation in Washington DC
- Hon. Maureen O’Connor, Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of Ohio
- Hon. Emilia Sykes, Minority Leader of the Ohio House of Representatives
- Christine Mayer, President of the GAR Foundation and Immediate Past Chair of United Way of Summit County
- David James, Superintendent of Akron Public Schools
Doors open at 8:30 a.m. for a continental breakfast and networking time. The moderated discussion will begin at 9:00 a.m. and will last 90 minutes. Audience members will have a chance to submit questions to the panel at the end. Attendees will have a chance to meet and greet with panelists following the conclusion of the CLE.
Special thank you to our panelists and to our friends at the University of Akron School of Law for co-hosting this event with us.
Seating is limited! Reserve your seats below using our interactive portal.
Also, be sure to join us for our 67th Anniversary Celebration, Thursday, Nov. 14th! Learn more here.